AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: New to Club

New to Club

Hello All-

I've recently discovered this aquarist's club, if you will. I figured it would be a good place to meet people in the hobby and get more advice on my tanks. Also it will keep me from bugging my LFS as much as I have been haha.

Welcome! What kind of tanks do you keep?

Welcome to the club. There's a large auction coming up at the end of March, might be a good time to set up another tank.

Blog Entries
    Welcome aboard Tj! Feel free to post a new thread with any questions you may have. We've got a bunch of very experienced fish keepers and breeders here that love to offer help. We just had our monthly meeting yesterday, but our next one will be on March 4th. They are always free to attend and are a great way to meet folks and learn from our speakers. Happy fish keeping!

I have one 55 gallon Hex Flatback that is my planted community tank. I have my 10 Gallon which is housing a pair of Neolamprologus Similis. (Which I am looking for a female or two) My female isn't super happy right now. I do have a 20 gallon long which I plan on rehousing see as they it is still cycling I can't rehome them just yet!

I'm hoping to breed the Similis and start a little colony between the 20 long and the 10 gallon.

Excellent Thank you for the information! I'd love to stop by sometime!

Welcome to AAAA!
    Jakub Lapinski - Premier Aquatics Manager
    Premier Aquatics - (770) 321-8404
    Email - jakub@premieraquatics.net

aX·i·o
    ·mat·ic - taken for granted : self-evident or unquestionable.

Board Of Directors
    The monthly meetings (Windy Hill Community Center) are a great place to talk to other aquarists. The general format is club business, followed by a speaker/presentation, and then a "mini-auction" of whatever items members wish to sell.

As you have discovered, access to these forums is free. Meetings are also open to the public, with no admission fee. Membership in AAAA is cheap: $20 per year, and there are a number of benefits that come along with a paid membership: discounts at local fish stores; monthly newsletter; exclusive participation in club raffles; better (lower) fees for selling items at club auctions; Fish Bucks program; and more. Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by aXio View Post
    Welcome to AAAA!
    Thank You. I love your store by the way! The staff is great and you guys have an excellent selection!