AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spring 2017 Auction Registration is Now Open!!!

MOST APPRECIATED!!! Thanks HN1.

I can not find the volunteer sign up sheet.

Anyone mind pointing me the right way?
    - Jeremy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mog Carns View Post
    I can not find the volunteer sign up sheet.

Anyone mind pointing me the right way?
    David will be posting the volunteer sign up later this week.

And just to tease things a little... I will be posting something else this week that should make a bunch of folks happy. ;)

I tried to register but it would not accept my password. I changed the password but it still would not take it. Any suggestions?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfieldnfish View Post
    I tried to register but it would not accept my password. I changed the password but it still would not take it. Any suggestions?
    Did you register anew? The credentials from last auction will not work.

This happened as I was trying to register for this years auction.
    It told me that either my email or my password is incorrect. I was not sure of my password so I requested a re-set and changed it but again I am having the same problem.
    I just tried it again and the site keeps giving me different error messages each time I attempt. It says that either email, password or auction key number are incorrect even so they are entered correctly. I am about to give up.
    Last edited by Garfieldnfish; 03-13-2017 at 07:50 PM.

Sign up need name new password old passwords or old sign in names won't work

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfieldnfish View Post
    This happened as I was trying to register for this years auction.
    It told me that either my email or my password is incorrect. I was not sure of my password so I requested a re-set and changed it but again I am having the same problem.
    I just tried it again and the site keeps giving me different error messages each time I attempt. It says that either email, password or auction key number are incorrect even so they are entered correctly. I am about to give up.
    Forget that you have ever been registered before. You can't reset anything because the server gets wiped each time (something we're looking to fix in the future).

Click Here To Create A New Account

Blog Entries
    We wipe out all the seller/bidder info and start over for each auction by design. Nothing to fix here. In the past, we tried keeping the info and found that checks were going to past addresses (return to sender), etc. People move and contact information changes. We still run into situations where a person registers for our auction and moves in the meantime. That's why we try to start the registration process as close to the auction date as possible.

Please follow the instructions I've outlined at the start of this thread and you'll be fine.

Brian

Will there be a sign up for volunteer spots?