AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spring 2017 Auction Registration is Now Open!!!

I asked the same... he said later this week.
    - Jeremy

Took me 3 tries of entering the same info to get it to accept.
    Let me know if ya need any help getting a bid number.

Quote Originally Posted by Garfieldnfish View Post
    This happened as I was trying to register for this years auction.
    It told me that either my email or my password is incorrect. I was not sure of my password so I requested a re-set and changed it but again I am having the same problem.
    I just tried it again and the site keeps giving me different error messages each time I attempt. It says that either email, password or auction key number are incorrect even so they are entered correctly. I am about to give up.

Quote Originally Posted by numsjr@gmail.com View Post
    Took me 3 tries of entering the same info to get it to accept.
    Let me know if ya need any help getting a bid number.
    I finally got it to accept mine as well but as you I had to re-enter the same info several times.

I tried to register what I am bringing to the auction so I wrote everything by its number so when I finished putting everything down and I hit submit and it wouldn't except the items. Do you have to hit submit on each item

Chairperson
    Sorry to be a pain.....but, when I am filling out the new signup form, when I put in my email address, I get a message indicating it is already taken and will not allow me to signup. Any thoughts or help.
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Hey Ron,

I checked the database and it shows that you are registered for the auction. PM me if you still need help.

Thanks,

Brian

Blog Entries
    Yes, you have to enter a bag number (starting from 1 is a good idea), enter a description of the item, if it's a dry good (aquarium, ornament, plastic plants, etc) check 'dry good', and click on the 'submit' button. The item will appear as a list below the form.

I tried to register what I am bringing to the auction so I wrote everything by its number so when I finished putting everything down and I hit submit and it wouldn't except the items. Do you have to hit submit on each item

Good job guys the auction went really well. I learned that hot air drains a microphone fast and that every microworm culture could be the last haha. Lots of beautiful fish and plants and great turnout.