AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free aquarium equipment and supplies

Free aquarium equipment and supplies

Free to anyone interested - must take all equipment together. AES refugium; Trigger Systems Protein Skimmer; Artica Chiller 1/2 HP model DA 500B; Little Giant Pump model 5-MD-SC; Little Giant Series Pump model 4-MDQX-SC; Iwaki Magnet Pump model MD-100RLT 35.6 GPM; several Hydor Koralia circulation pumps models 3's and 4's Flotec pump model FP5112 10.3 GPM; Supreme Magnetic Drive Pump 1800 GPH; numerous small circulation pumps; Captive Purity RO water purification unit and monitor; several Coral Life and other lighting systems; several Blue Line Electric Metal Halide lighting units and hanging enclosures; several external overflow filtration box systems; eleven 5-gallon water jugs; one vertical 55 gallon Acc Roto-mold purified water storage container; one vertical 160 gallon Acc Roto-mold water container used in mixing; numerous associated lighting, cleaning, filter, etc. supplies

I will take it if I can make it, where are you located?

About how much space is this taking up?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

This sounds too good to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Garfieldnfish View Post
    This sounds too good to be true.
    Ain't that the truth

You know he will have a line of takers , me included , if this is on the level.....lol

Sounds fishy to me. If it's true there will be so many people in line to get this.

So this was NOT too good to be true and my husband and I would like to say that you to OP. We were (and still are) a bit overwhelmed at all the stuff but we can't wait to put it all to use!!! Thanks again!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Rau View Post
    So this was NOT too good to be true and my husband and I would like to say that you to OP. We were (and still are) a bit overwhelmed at all the stuff but we can't wait to put it all to use!!! Thanks again!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice to see this, in this stressful day in time. Smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmarsh07 View Post
    About how much space is this taking up?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I see that these items look like they have been spoken for. I'm just starting on my salt water journey and only have a 40g starter tank (moving up to a 125 or 180), so if by some chance there are any item here that you don't need I would be grateful to have anything that can help starting me out.

Cheers