AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need rides: from airport hotel before the auction & north on I-75 to TN afterwards

Board Of Directors

Need rides: from airport hotel before the auction & north on I-75 to TN afterwards

I am flying with my family into ATL at 1 AM on Sunday, and staying at a hotel near the airport. I can make my wife happiest if I can find a ride to the auction from the hotel, and more importantly, another ride after the auction to as close to Exit 25 on I-75, north of Chattanooga. Anyone heading that way? Would appreciate a PM if you have extra room in your vehicle. I promise not to buy any tanks. Thanks for the assistance.

Buck

Best I could do Is offer to pick you up from Marta near 400 on my way over to the Auction, but I am going early to help set up.

What a great idea to suggest the train!!! Buck I can pick you up from the Doraville MARTA station (about a 45 minute ride from the airport) which is right next door to my house. Unlike likes to fish, won't be going early to help with set up this time around because I am jerk.

Board Of Directors
    Thanks for the help. Getting to the auction is now covered. The post-auction travel plans are still up in the air. Hello Dino - are you coming tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by canoe View Post
    Thanks for the help. Getting to the auction is now covered. The post-auction travel plans are still up in the air.
    For a few dollars to cover the gas I could take you back to the airport. Just you can not have any cologne or after shave on for they give me headaches.
    Last edited by Hilde; 03-25-2017 at 11:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the help. Getting to the auction is now covered. The post-auction travel plans are still up in the air. Hello Dino - are you coming tomorrow?
    Hey Buck. Dino said that he will unfortunately not be able to make it this time. I'm still hoping he changes his mind tonight and makes the drive, but I wouldn't count on it. Wish I could help!

After the auction to as close to Exit 25 on I-75, north of Chattanooga.
    It is going to be hard find someone going up that far. Seems it would be easier to take Greyhound bus to Chattanooga. Depending when you go it takes 1hr to 2hrs. I could take you to the station in Atlanta.

Blog Entries
    A lot of the Tennessee people at the suction aren't on our forum. Have you tried Facebook, try the ngag group.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I do not know if JD Gentry is coming from Tenn, if he does, there you have a ride.
    An empty tank is a terrible thing to waste

If you want a ride to the greyhound bus station call me at 404-784-3991