AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: Bristlenose Pleco For Sale around May

Bristlenose Pleco For Sale around May

Had a standard fin male bristlenose pleco mate with a long fin female albino pleco. Got two separate batches before the female decided to check out (maybe the old superstition when you say the name fully out loud you lose one). Have about 30 or so from the first batch that are about 1 1/2" and the other batch that just came out of their "cave" a few days ago. Feeding them BBS, zucchini, flake food and freeze dried blood worms. Want them to get bigger before I sell them. Of course, will keep to best ones for future breeding. Will keep you updated.
    Also, working on a long finned Koi swordtail (at the beginning stages of this adventure).

They are now about 2" to 2 1/2" inches long and are readily eating flake food, frozen blood worms, baby brine shrimp and zucchini (and whatever else suits their fancy). Their bodies look like the brown pleco, the tails are black fringed with white. I am in the east Cobb area.

sent PM for pleco's.

Forgot. $5 for long finned, $3 for standard finned.

I would like 6-8 if you still have them available. Please let me know. Thanks!

would like 3-5 if you still have them available