AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: Fish for sale Variety of severums, Silver dollars, Bandit cichlids

Fish for sale Variety of severums, Silver dollars, Bandit cichlids

Gonna thin down on some fish - I grew all these out from little guys-

3- thick black line silver dollars palm of my hand size at least 5" round -$20.00/ each ( steal on these wholesaler wants $50.00 each for smaller ones) SOLD

2- redneck severums- 6" $20.00 each

1pair breeding with babies on site atabapo mouth brooding severums -$40.00 for the pair ( they are holding now) SOLD
    1 loner of the atabapo severum also - $10.00 ( sucks being the third wheel, LOL) SOLD
    30-50 Atabapo Severums nickel size babies from above fish -$2.00/piece Sold a few still got alot.

4 - Bandit cichlids with at least one but I believe both are paired up and breeding ( they were in a 180 gallon tank and there was babies everywhere and the adults were racing everywhere to protect fry but all four were fending off the silver dollars, it was confusing. I have them in a 34 gallon tank now. SOLD

These are new breeds of parrot cichlids really nice and large-
    2- red diamond parrot cichlids -$45.00/ piece
    1 electric blue parrot cichlids -$45.00/ piece

5pcs - Orange severums large 5-6" - $150.00/ piece - I will not budge on price on these they are awesome

4pcs. - flagtail procholidus ( spelling) 5-6" - $100.00/ pc. these are real nice and they have grown up together so they dont tear each other apart.

If anyone is looking for some 6-8" koi for a pond let me know I really should cut down on some of mine.

Please email or text me all these fish are in top health eating all kinds of different food.

Thanks
    Jim
    jimfur80@gmail.com
    678-618-2750
    Last edited by jimfur80; 05-21-2017 at 01:02 PM.

i am for sure wanting the atabapo severum pair. and a few babies too. do you have them in with the redneck severums. ? i have some red head (same im sure) in my 125 id like to put them in with. do you think they would have any issues? There are so many varieties of Severums now its tough to know what will interbreed.

I can pick up this weekend

Richard

How much for the bandits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30.00 for group

They are all together get along fine

Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Rau View Post
    How much for the bandits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    $30.00 for the group

Quote Originally Posted by mountainman36 View Post
    i am for sure wanting the atabapo severum pair. and a few babies too. do you have them in with the redneck severums. ? i have some red head (same im sure) in my 125 id like to put them in with. do you think they would have any issues? There are so many varieties of Severums now its tough to know what will interbreed.

I can pick up this weekend

Richard
    They all are together and get along just fine, no inbreeding going on.
    Jim

I got my Severums!! Jim was really awesome and gracious. Thanks Jim. they look great and are doing fine. What size tank were they in? its a 125 now.

Quote Originally Posted by mountainman36 View Post
    I got my Severums!! Jim was really awesome and gracious. Thanks Jim. they look great and are doing fine. What size tank were they in? its a 125 now.
    They were in a 270, but they will do fine in your 125, Im glad eveything worked out they are a cool severum...you are very welcome.

I updated the list, let me know if anyone is intrested in any of the rest of the fish.

Jim