AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Banana, Micro, Walter, Grindal Worms & Vinegar Eels

  1. #1

    Banana, Micro, Walter, Grindal Worms & Vinegar Eels

    I have starter cultures of Banana, Micro, Walter, and Grindal worms, and Vinegar eels.

    All are $15! This includes shipping to anywhere in the U.S.

    Banana, Micro, and Walter worms are an excellent source of food for a variety of aquarium fish fry! Vinegar eels are also an excellent source of food!

    Grindal worms are a smart choice of food for finicky eaters, and for micro predators such as Badis, Green Neons, and more! But many species of fish will enjoy them!

  2. #2
    Kinda pricey compared to other members who sell for one third of that cost... Why would you advertise national shipping to a local group?
    Best of luck.

  3. #3
    Board Of Directors HN1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,643
    Blog Entries
    1
    For good cultures shipped that seems like a fair price to me.

    Is there a discount for local pick up or meeting? Say.... at the upcoming picnic?

  4. #4
    Member Tropical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Dunwoody/Sandy Springs
    Posts
    592
    I agree that's a good price on them!
    I would assume shipping is probably half the cost...
    Also I also usually offer shipping as there are always people on the forums who are out of state...

  5. #5
    Member aXio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Roswell/Marietta
    Posts
    1,157
    Quote Originally Posted by numsjr@gmail.com View Post
    Kinda pricey compared to other members who sell for one third of that cost... Why would you advertise national shipping to a local group?
    Best of luck.
    I have to disagree. Shipped that is a very fair price.
    Jakub Lapinski - Premier Aquatics Manager
    Premier Aquatics - (770) 321-8404
    Email - jakub@premieraquatics.net

    aX·i·o
    ·mat·ic - taken for granted : self-evident or unquestionable.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by numsjr@gmail.com View Post
    Kinda pricey compared to other members who sell for one third of that cost... Why would you advertise national shipping to a local group?
    Best of luck.
    Perhaps because this group isn't as local as you may think. At the spring auction, there were people there that had driven from many other states just to be there. Was I supposed to only ship in Georgia? As a matter of fact, what would you sell them for?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by HN1 View Post
    For good cultures shipped that seems like a fair price to me.

    Is there a discount for local pick up or meeting? Say.... at the upcoming picnic?
    Without shipping, or with local pickup, I'd sell them for $8. I wanted to go to this picnic, but I was unable to get the day off from work...let's just say we're down a manager, so I had to take the shifts haha

    Quote Originally Posted by aXio View Post
    I have to disagree. Shipped that is a very fair price.
    Thank you, I appreciate that. :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropical View Post
    I agree that's a good price on them!
    I would assume shipping is probably half the cost...
    Also I also usually offer shipping as there are always people on the forums who are out of state...
    Thank you, shipping can be a pain lol

  8. #8
    Where are you located? I usually charge $11 for shipping anything so $15 shipped is a good price for cultures. But if you are close enough, picking them up might be a better option for members of the club. I myself could use some new blood in my grindal worm cultures.
    Last edited by Garfieldnfish; 05-20-2017 at 03:52 PM.

  9. #9
    I need some grindals too...thats a good price.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfieldnfish View Post
    Where are you located? I usually charge $11 for shipping anything so $15 shipped is a good price for cultures. But if you are close enough, picking them up might be a better option for members of the club. I myself could use some new blood in my grindal worms cultures.
    I'm located in Warner Robins, Georgia! I'm not sure if you're familiar with it. It's roughly 20 minutes south of Macon.

    Quote Originally Posted by mountainman36 View Post
    I need some grindals too...thats a good price.
    I'll PM you!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •