AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for pygmy synodontis

Looking for pygmy synodontis

Looking to purchase 4 juvenile Pygmy Synodontis Petricola. PM, call or text me. 678-836-4560 Tx

Quote Originally Posted by Stew55 View Post
    Looking to purchase 4 juvenile Pygmy Synodontis Petricola. PM, call or text me. 678-836-4560 Tx
    If you don't fine any on here we have A LOT of them in-stock right now. Multiple sizes as well. Call (770) 321-8404 if you have any questions on pricing or want us to hold any for you.
    Jakub Lapinski - Premier Aquatics Manager
    Premier Aquatics - (770) 321-8404
    Email - jakub@premieraquatics.net

aX·i·o
    ·mat·ic - taken for granted : self-evident or unquestionable.

Quote Originally Posted by aXio View Post
    If you don't fine any on here we have A LOT of them in-stock right now. Multiple sizes as well. Call (770) 321-8404 if you have any questions on pricing or want us to hold any for you.
    Would definitely recommend shopping in Premier Aquatics if you haven't already. It's absolutely captivating!

Yes Jakub runs a great store. I wanted to see if any club members closer to Duluth had any before going out to Premier. I guess its road trip to Premier today. Thanks for the replies!

Quote Originally Posted by Stew55 View Post
    Yes Jakub runs a great store. I wanted to see if any club members closer to Duluth had any before going out to Premier. I guess its road trip to Premier today. Thanks for the replies!
    Normally I hold off a day or two before I post I have something available. Because I want club members to trade and buy from each other... it is what makes a healthy club.

But I know with Petricola it's going to be a hard find on here. Synodontis are fairly sought after and most hobbyist rarely trade them away. They are a great fish!

And thank you for the nice comments =)
    Last edited by aXio; 05-20-2017 at 08:27 PM.

aX·i·o

I breed the S. Multipunctatus, but not the petricola. And all of my Multis are super small right now. I have seen some petros at the auctions, but unsure of whose breeding them. I do love my cats.

Made the trip to Priemier and got 2 Pygmy Synodontis. Jakub had a small tank full of small and medium size and several of the larger Synodontis in the African Cichlid tank. Great selection to pick from. The staff was super helpful as usual. If you get a chance to go to the store checkout the new aquascaped tank Jacub did next to the checkout counter. He's getting pretty good at it.

I might do a tank with just cats. I love watching them swim. The two I got today will go to the surface and swim upside down. Didn't know they could do that.

Syno Eupterus (spelling might be way off) is sold many times as the upside down cat. Haven't seen the petro or the Multis do it much, but wouldn't really surprise me either since they are both active swimmers. Love these guys.

I was the one that brought some to the last auction.

I'm glad you enjoyed your visit Stew55! I wish the tank up front wasn't algae blooming in the water. It will clear soon... just you know haha.

and I agree I love all the synos. Awesome active fish and look great in groups and catfish only tanks.

aX·i·o