AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: Hello to all

Hello to all

just found this site while searching for driftwood to put in my 40gal.
    My Girlfriend and I put together this tank about a year ago and it has gone through
    A few transformations since then. The fake decor has been replaced with hair grass which
    is growing well. I am interested in planting some broad leaf plants in the near future.
    Currently there are a couple black skirt tetras, couple glo tetras, Hasbaras, Cory cats, eclipse catfishUpside-down catfish, Angel Fish, and 2 African Clawed Frogs.

Currently I am looking for a piece of driftwood with plenty of places for the fish to hide,
    Broad leaf plants, and a really good deal on another tank no bigger than 75gal.

Board Of Directors
    Welcome to the forum.

You may want to check out the club's monthly gathering this Saturday at the Windy Hill Community Center. Open to all, and free. Aside from what should be an excellent presentation by Dave Ramsey, there will be a mini-auction at the end of the meeting.

Blog Entries
    Welcome! I have quite a bit of driftwood and will be taking a few pieces for the mini auction this Saturday. Also have lots of tanks available (CHEAP).

Quote Originally Posted by HN1 View Post
    Welcome! I have quite a bit of driftwood and will be taking a few pieces for the mini auction this Saturday. Also have lots of tanks available (CHEAP).
    I found a 65gal a few days ago and will be picking it up Saturday. If you have any for sale that I could pick up from you sometime in the next few days I would like to see some pictures.