AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: Huge piece of driftwood

Huge piece of driftwood

The smallest orientation it can be is roughly 2x2x2, otherwise laying sideways it's about 3x2x2. I don't think it'll fit in anything under a 75 gallon or so... I think I paid like $200 for this a couple years ago. $100 obo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in Milton, near alpharetta/roswell area

Board Of Directors heatherbeast's Avatar
    Those are some really cool shapes. Wish you had posted this a couple weeks ago, but my hardscaping for tanks is done for a while now. Good luck with sale!

I figured out it'll fit in a 40B, but it'll stick out the top roughly 6 inches... and it may touch the glass in a few spots. would need to cut it for that size tank

$75 obo

$60?

Do you ever come towards Atlanta for work or anything? I'd like to get it but know I won't be able to get my ride to take me all the way up there. I definitely don't want you to go out of your way since you're already discounting the price a bit, but if your already going to be in Atlanta, or just close to the perimeter maybe, I'd love to take this off your hands!

Quote Originally Posted by lizzyann View Post
    Do you ever come towards Atlanta for work or anything? I'd like to get it but know I won't be able to get my ride to take me all the way up there. I definitely don't want you to go out of your way since you're already discounting the price a bit, but if your already going to be in Atlanta, or just close to the perimeter maybe, I'd love to take this off your hands!
    I'm currently away at college, but I'll message you when I'm back in town and if you still want it we can work something out!