AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: Hey there

Hey there

I'm Jade. I jumped ship from Atlanta Reef Club and joined here. Much, much nicer people in this group. I attended the Catfish talk with David - I was with my room-mate. I was the one with purple-black hair, lol. We left with a lot of plants, my blue acara babies, and his albino neons. Really really looking forward to the next meeting!

Oh yeah, tanks .... one 5g reef tank in my office, one 10g freshwater tank, one 65g freshwater tank, one 29g saltwater QT tank, and one 210g reef tank. I'm working on a disgustingly nasty 180g in the garage ... it was salt, gonna convert it to a planted freshwater tank once I get it cleaned up. Anyone want to help? I'll buy pizza and beer. LOL. I'm kidding. Sort of. :D

Welcome! i havent been able to make the meetings for a while, but there are some great, and helpful folks here.....Im all freshwater myself...saltwater fish are overrated!

Blog Entries
    Welcome again Jade! I only have two tanks currently running (down from 100ish). A 13.5 G AIO Reef and a 40B. In the process of taking down a 120 that was a Tang tank.

Hmmm... pizza and beer you say? lol

Board Of Directors
    Glad to have you join the forum and attend a meeting. It is a pretty good group at the meetings, and quite willing to share knowledge and experience. If you haven't experienced the big auction events (fall and spring), you will want to attend the fall auction. At the present time, the date is not firm, but most likely either Sunday 10/15 or 10/22. Setup starts about 9, and the auction action commences at 11. It will end whenever the last bags are gone, usually between 5 and 6 PM. Maybe your new tank will be ready for occupancy by then.

Welcome to the fold Jade! Fill us in on how to create a 5gal reef? That sounds frustratingly cool!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk