AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: 2.5-3" Flowerhorn $20 obo

2.5-3" Flowerhorn $20 obo

I've been quite lucky so far with my stocking, as I have a few "aggressive" fish that make perfect community tank role models, but this Flowerhorn is an exception... He will eventually kill anything the same size or smaller than him, and he even chases away larger, 4-5"+ fish. If you have an aggressive community tank, then he would make a perfect fit. Otherwise he should be kept alone. He's currently on flakes and pellets, and he's quite active. Pm me for better pics
    20170919_193907.jpg20170919_193859.jpg

that is a female
    An empty tank is a terrible thing to waste

Good eye, Ken!

Yup female all day. She could simply want to be the sole Mistress of the tank for all the breedable boys. BTW your green terror is not breedable with her.

Sent from my MT2L03 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fishfarm View Post
    that is a female
    I always thought it was a male due to the aggression. Thanks for pointing that out.

Quote Originally Posted by phillip View Post
    Yup female all day. She could simply want to be the sole Mistress of the tank for all the breedable boys. BTW your green terror is not breedable with her.

Sent from my MT2L03 using Tapatalk
    I didn't buy the green terror for the intention of breesing, and he's more interested in the KKBP always, and I know they aren't compatible either.

I am interested in her. Have sent you a pm.