AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: FREE CAT TO ANY HOME (please someone take him)

FREE CAT TO ANY HOME (please someone take him)

0924172051d_HDR.jpg

Tang-Cheeto-Frito desperately needs a home.

He's currently having to live on our screened-in back porch, because he won't leave the older male cat alone. We have exhausted our efforts to help them get along. We brought Tang and his brother home as 12 week old kittens ... now suddenly Tang wants to beat the snot out of Stinky even though they're both neutered.

He's neutered and vetted, rabies included. Negative for FLV. Loves people. Gets along with female cats, but not males (except his brother).

Never been around dogs, so I don't know how he'd do.

He's close to a year old, and about 9 pounds.

I've begged friends on Facebook, and placed an ad on Craigslist. I don't want to take him to the pound, because I know what will happen there. But we cannot keep him. And he's not having much of a life staying on the back porch.

Please, for the love of God and everything else, help me find this boy a home.

Board Of Directors heatherbeast's Avatar
    Some male cats are just very dominant that way. A few years ago, I had a 15 year old, neutered, declawed tuxedo cat that would give every other male (cats and humans alike) in the household five across the face for looking at him funny.

I currently have a different 15 year old cat that is unfortunately male. I'm afraid that Tang-Cheeto-Frito would work over Old Man Riley. :< Good look with your search!