AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: 20-40g tank.

20-40g tank.

I did something dumb. I bought a tank sight-unseen, and now that I have it I don't trust it to hold water for long. It held water when I filled it up, but I'm terrified of waking up to all that water on the floor in my office. The silicone is very yellow, and there are bubbles on the bottom seams. 30g. I'm kind of sick over this. It was only $20, but still. I'm on a tight budget, and I should have known better. I CANNOT RESEAL THIS TANK. Please, please don't suggest that. If I could reseal it, I would, but it's beyond my abilities (and patience, and ability to hold things steady, etc).

Does anyone in the Mableton/Marietta/Smyrna/Austell/Lithia Springs/Kennesaw area have a 20-40g tank they'd let go for cheap? I wanted to consolidate my nano fish into one tank, and sell the 10g and 5g Fluval all in one.

Yes, I know about Petco's dollar per gallon. Y'all don't have to text me just to tell me that. I thought the nice thing would be to ask in here, but the texts I've gotten ...

The forum doesn't send me updates like it should, even though I've set it to daily a dozen times now, so just shoot me a text or call me. 770-696-7961. Thanks.
    Last edited by JadeAutumn; 10-18-2017 at 08:02 PM. Reason: not resealing tank, know about Petco.

i have several tanks i can let go, 29, 20 long. 30x12 footprint. 20$ is fine with me, i have a 20 high as well. two of the three are holding water right now.

Quote Originally Posted by mountainman36 View Post
    i have several tanks i can let go, 29, 20 long. 30x12 footprint. 20$ is fine with me, i have a 20 high as well. two of the three are holding water right now.
    Oh, fantastic! I'd love to pick up the 29, if that's alright with you. It'll be close enough to what I bought in size. You can shoot me a text or call me (I left my cell at the end of the original post there).

what are you putting it on? it will weigh 300 lbs when full.

i responded to you pm