AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: LFS Trades?

LFS Trades?

Does anyone know of any lfs that trade fish or buy your fish from you? No one seems to want to buy my 6 healthy black skirt tetras so I was wondering if there are any lfs near Mableton that either buy or trade fish?

No fish stores that I know of will buy fish from you. Most of the Petco's around (if they have room) will take your fish as a donation though. Animart will take them as a donation also.

Credit will be very minimal on something like Black Skirt Tetra, but we give 1/3 of retail value in store credit on most livestock at Premier Aquatics. Black skirt tetra will probably be around $1.00ea in store credit. Call the store at (770) 321-8404 if you are interested.
    Jakub Lapinski - Premier Aquatics Manager
    Premier Aquatics - (770) 321-8404
    Email - jakub@premieraquatics.net

aX·i·o
    ·mat·ic - taken for granted : self-evident or unquestionable.

those are such common and not exciting fish that there is no market for them, and to risk bringing in disease for a few dollars is just a bad idea. If you had larger, and more intersting fishes then maybe you could get more.. not banging on your black skirts, but stating facts

Blog Entries
    You could always bring them to our November meeting for the mini-auction. Again, probably only a few bucks but it is always a good time.