AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: Email notifications

Email notifications

Is there a way to be notified immediately by email any time the for sale/wanted forum receives a new thread?

i dont know about that, but if you are looking for something, make a post of what you want. then we can all respond and you wont miss anything

It's on about a week delay. Wish they used the FB group for sales... It's instant :)

Not everyone uses FB. Just so folks know, we are working in the background to create a completely new website which should resolve many of our longstanding issues. By "we", I mean David. ;)

Follow Mark On Twitter Add Mark on Facebook
    Add Mark on Linkedin Visit Mark's Instagram Channel Visit Mark's Pinterest Channel
    Yes, you subscribe to the forum.

forum.PNG Like this
    - Jeremy

Also facebook is cracking down hard on fish sales, I ended up giving up on trying to sell fish there.

Quote Originally Posted by likestofish View Post
    Also facebook is cracking down hard on fish sales, I ended up giving up on trying to sell fish there.
    I have heard from others that on FB, instead of posting a Post with words", create a post and take a picture of the post and post that. FB hasn't gotten to the point where they can read words in pictures. Just a thought.