AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: Peacock bass

Peacock bass

I'm looking for 2-3 Peacock bass for my 210g. The larger the better. If anybody has some for sale please message me. Thx

Is this a growout tank, or a tank intended to hold full grown pbass? For adult bass, I would suggest the smaller species like C. orinocensis, C. kelberi, and C. intermedia.

Not keeping 2-3 full grown peacocks in there. Just want to have the ability to pick the best one out the group and rehome the others when they start outgrowing the tank. Fully aware of their size as adults.

Awesome! If you don't any get local interest, LMK and maybe we can do a group order from an importer.

I'll keep that in mind. Thx!

I saw azul and Kelberi at sun pets today about 7-8 inch let me know in your interested

I might possibly consider those species but I really have my eye on... monoculus, orinocensis or temensis if I can find one of those species first. But I'll let you know if I decide to go that route. Thx

Petco on Pleasant hill Rd has at least 2 small mono peacock. They looked healthy

I'll call them and see. I didn't know petco even carried them. Thx

Quote Originally Posted by curtis baitey View Post
    I saw azul and Kelberi at sun pets today about 7-8 inch let me know in your interested
    How much were the kelberi? Do they sale to the public?