AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: Ramshorn Snails, Crypts, anubias, chaeto --- Bargain!

Ramshorn Snails, Crypts, anubias, chaeto --- Bargain!

- Ramshorns are 10 for 3$. I can sell probably 50-75. These will range in size from about .5cm to 4cm across, though they get up to an inch or so when fully grown. Mixture of red and brown varieties. All are very healthy and are breeding happily in planted tanks. Ramshorn are great for an aquarium. They do not eat live plants, but will clear up rotting or dying vegetation, uneaten food, and scour away any algae. I mean it, my tanks are crystal clear, never scraped the glass ever. They also make great snacks for puffers, cichlids, etc. In most tanks it's also quite easy to stop them from overpopulating- just feed them less and they'll stop laying eggs. They're fun to watch and breeding is a snap for those interested in messing with genetics. Or just buy them as a snack for your other fishies :)

- Crypt- $4 a portion or all 3 for $10. Not sure what the specific variety is, I can check tonight. It's thriving in a low-light, no CO2, no added ferts tank, but needs to be trimmed down. I have about 3 portions worth for sale.

- Anubias $5 a plant, I have 3 for sale right now. All are grown fully submerged in healthy tanks. All are offspring of one parent plant that I started with. I've even had a couple of them flower in the tanks, they are very happy. Again, low-light, no CO2, no added ferts.

- Chaeto (in case anyone on here swings both ways--- with saltwater and freshwater I mean ;) -- need to cut my refugium portion in half as it's growing so quickly. I have about 1.5 cups worth (when condensed), happy to split into smaller portions or sell all as one. Lets say $2 for .5 cup or $5 for all of it.

- PM with questions!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pictures of the plants?

I'll take some this evening and post.