AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: Raleigh action

Raleigh action

Anyone going to the Raleigh auction next sunday ?

Bob, are you planning on going up Sunday or the day before?
    Stewart Pence

WOW, just looked up the mileage to Raleigh, I thought Raleigh was a little closer. I would like to go up Saturday after our meeting. The Raleigh Ramada is booked so would need to stay in another hotel.

Stew was thinking about it but did not want to do the drive alone.Dave Ramsey usually goes but with his famiy crisis he is not able.Usually we go up the nite before and drive back after the auction on Sunday.The time change is that weekend so the drive back to Atlanta would be in the dark which concerns me driving alone.My nite vision is not that great

I don't mind driving. I would't be able to leave until our meeting is over, so we wouldn't get there until around 11:00. Is that Ok ? If so where do you and Dave usually stay?

Stew think I will pass It would be pretty late to leave after the meeting

I understand Bob. I'm giving Tom K. a ride to the meeting so it would delay me about a half hour before I could head to Raleigh. Maybe you can still find a ride. Take care.

Blog Entries
    I'll be moving to Raleigh at the end of the year. Maybe I'll see you guys up there when you come to the auctions in the future!

larry

Quote Originally Posted by Stew55 View Post
    I understand Bob. I'm giving Tom K. a ride to the meeting so it would delay me about a half hour before I could head to Raleigh. Maybe you can still find a ride. Take care.
    The 'other' Larry

I hope so Larry! That would be great.