AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: Bargain!! Ramshorn snails, anubias, amazon sword, crypt lutea

Bargain!! Ramshorn snails, anubias, amazon sword, crypt lutea

Reposting because I got busy and forgot to post pics for those who wanted them.

- Ramshorns are 10 for $2. I can sell probably 100+ These will range in size from about .5cm to 4cm across, though they get up to an inch or so when fully grown. Mixture of red and brown varieties. All are very healthy and are breeding happily in planted tanks. Ramshorn are great for an aquarium. They do not eat live plants, but will clear up rotting or dying vegetation, uneaten food, and scour away any algae. I mean it, my tanks are crystal clear, never scraped the glass ever. They also make great snacks for puffers, cichlids, etc. In most tanks it's also quite easy to stop them from overpopulating- just feed them less and they'll stop laying eggs. They're fun to watch and breeding is a snap for those interested in messing with genetics. Or just buy them as a snack for your other fishies :)

- Crypt- sold out right now!

- Anubias $5 a plant. photos are of parent plants, I will wait to cut until you are ready to buy, that way I don't have to find somewhere to attach them! **You will get a cutting with at least three leaves and plenty of roots.** These are impossible to kill. All are grown fully submerged in healthy tanks. All are offspring of one parent plant that I started with. I've even had a couple of them flower in the tanks, they are very happy. Again, low-light, no CO2, no added frets.

- AMAZON SWORD- I have one sword plant that keeps overgrowing my tank. Photo is of it in a 20 long. It needs a larger home please. $5

- Chaeto (in case anyone on here swings both ways--- with saltwater and freshwater I mean. I'm out right now, but will have more within the week (grows like a weed for me) $2 for .5 cup or $5 for 1.5 cup.

- PM with questions!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Prior photos in order are 1. Chaeto (and a pineapple sponge), 2. Anubias, 3. Amazon sword, 4.anubias with flower------- attaching a photo of the snails here (variation in size & color on an Anubias leaf for scale) IMG_5203.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kels13m View Post
    Reposting because I got busy and forgot to post pics for those who wanted them.

- Ramshorns are 10 for $2. I can sell probably 100+ These will range in size from about .5cm to 4cm across, though they get up to an inch or so when fully grown. Mixture of red and brown varieties. All are very healthy and are breeding happily in planted tanks. Ramshorn are great for an aquarium. They do not eat live plants, but will clear up rotting or dying vegetation, uneaten food, and scour away any algae. I mean it, my tanks are crystal clear, never scraped the glass ever. They also make great snacks for puffers, cichlids, etc. In most tanks it's also quite easy to stop them from overpopulating- just feed them less and they'll stop laying eggs. They're fun to watch and breeding is a snap for those interested in messing with genetics. Or just buy them as a snack for your other fishies :)

- Crypt- sold out right now!

- Anubias $5 a plant. photos are of parent plants, I will wait to cut until you are ready to buy, that way I don't have to find somewhere to attach them! **You will get a cutting with at least three leaves and plenty of roots.** These are impossible to kill. All are grown fully submerged in healthy tanks. All are offspring of one parent plant that I started with. I've even had a couple of them flower in the tanks, they are very happy. Again, low-light, no CO2, no added frets.

- AMAZON SWORD- I have one sword plant that keeps overgrowing my tank. Photo is of it in a 20 long. It needs a larger home please. $5

- Chaeto (in case anyone on here swings both ways--- with saltwater and freshwater I mean. I'm out right now, but will have more within the week (grows like a weed for me) $2 for .5 cup or $5 for 1.5 cup.

- PM with questions!
    Where are you located?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Decatur near Emory. I meet for sales at the Clairmont food mart parking lot:
    1537 Clairmont RdDecatur, GA 30033

Sword pending pickup---

Plants all sold. Chaeto and snails still available.

I would like 20 smallish to medium snails. Can you meet at the Target in Midtown?

Sent you a PM FiFiFishy

Are you coming to the holiday party?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk