AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: Fall Auction Volunteers

Fall Auction Volunteers

Hello all,

I am gathering volunteer hours for getting Len the fish bucks amounts for volunteers. If you did not sign up on signup genius or sign in at the auction please post here or PM me the hours and positions you worked. I know some peoples time that didn't sign up but I don't want to risk forgetting someone that helped out.

If you worked spring and didnt sign in or send me info then you can get that to me as well and I can add it to the previous records. Don't let your fish bucks go to waste there's always great stuff in the Fish Buck Auction at the party!

Thanks!
    David Mercer
    AAAA Auction Chair

I think I registered but was there the whole day from setup to cleanup doing various jobs

Don’t think i signed up, but I won’t be at the Christmas party, so not a big deal. Hope y’all enjoy the party.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangfan View Post
    Don’t think i signed up, but I won’t be at the Christmas party, so not a big deal. Hope y’all enjoy the party.
    Boo. You should come, it will be worth the drive!

Quote Originally Posted by HN1 View Post
    Boo. You should come, it will be worth the drive!
    Actually will be on vacation. Someplace warm with a tropical drink.

I help at both Auctions . From start of auction to last bag.

I don't recall that I signed in at the auction. But I did sign up via signup genius, so use those hours.

I signed up for like half the time I actually worked at the auction. I sat at the table writing item descriptions all day. We stayed and helped breakdown too, I know I signed up for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk