AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: More oldtimers back in the fold

More oldtimers back in the fold

Hi everyone! My wife and I are also just getting back into the fish keeping hobby. We have no tanks set up at the moment but will hopefully soon have a 20 and a 55 going. We are mainly interested in dwarf SA cichlids and will be setting up our tanks as Amazon basin biotope "impressions". We were members of the club back in the Athens Restaurant days so it has been a while. We were at the November club meeting so we had a chance to meet some of the new folks.

When we get our tanks set up we will be looking for plants and fish. If anyone has Amazon appropriate stock available we would love to hear from you. Currently we are planning on Anubius, Crypts, Swords, Java Fern/Moss (not really SA but who's perfect?) and probably Water Sprite for plants but are open to suggestions. For fish we will probably stock a couple of Apisto species, maybe some German Blue Rams, Otto's, some pencil fish, Cory's (probably pygmy) and maybe a bushy nose pleco. Again, we would love to hear from anyone with these or similar species available. Once the 55 is going we might switch the 20 over to Red Cherry Shrimp. Heh, or maybe the tanks will multiply!

Hope to see you all around at meetings and such!

Rich and Paula

Welcome back! Awesome to see people get back into it!
    Jakub Lapinski - Premier Aquatics Manager
    Premier Aquatics - (770) 321-8404
    Email - jakub@premieraquatics.net

aX·i·o
    ·mat·ic - taken for granted : self-evident or unquestionable.

Thanks Jakub, it's good to be back. We enjoyed visiting your store before the meeting last week. We used to be customers back when the store was on Johnson Ferry.

Welcome back from another old timer, who's returned!

Sent from my SM-T337V using Tapatalk

Welcome back! It was good to see you at the meeting. :)