AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RSVP for Holiday Party

When will Fish Talk be sent out? Is there a recommended dollar amount for the gift exchange?

Quote Originally Posted by RichandPaula View Post
    When will Fish Talk be sent out? Is there a recommended dollar amount for the gift exchange?
    I'm not certain about the Fish Talk timing. I'm going to go ahead and post a new thread with my write up.

Quote Originally Posted by RichandPaula View Post
    Is there a recommended dollar amount for the gift exchange?
    Usually, $20.
    - Jeremy

Sent in my RSVP

I have to ask. This is the end of the month for me, and I'd like to come, but I can't send $5 through Paypal (I won't get paid until the 3rd). I can bring it with me, but I can't send it. If that doesn't work, guess I'll see y'all at the January meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeAutumn View Post
    I have to ask. This is the end of the month for me, and I'd like to come, but I can't send $5 through Paypal (I won't get paid until the 3rd). I can bring it with me, but I can't send it. If that doesn't work, guess I'll see y'all at the January meeting.

Thats fine Jade! We are low key. Just let us know if it’s more than you. Looking forward to seeing you there!
    ~ Brianna (Brie) Mercer
    AAAA Vice President and Social Media Chairperson

I'm not going to be there after all. I'll catch everyone on the next meeting. Thanks, though.