AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: New Member

I just joined the association today.But I have 12 tanks from 5-100 gallons and I plan on breeding some fish soon to pay for the hobby because im only 17 with no job and my parents are about tired of buying me fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey there!, we have a lot of fun auctions and meetings, some very nice fish go for very cheap. But it all costs money pretty quickly. Ask your local fish stores if they are hiring. Thats the best place to find out more about fish, then you will have both the knowledge and the funds to really get into the hobby! Welcome!!

Welcome. Hope you enjoy being a member. What type of fish are you into? There is great variety within this club.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangfan View Post
    Welcome. Hope you enjoy being a member. What type of fish are you into? There is great variety within this club.
    I have Guppies,Cherry Shrimp, Oscars, Jack Dempseys, Eels, Danios i have some of everything even turtles

How to make 1 million breeding aquarium fish.........................................start out with 2 million.
    Larry Bugg
    AAAA BOD Member
    NADA (North American Discus Association) BOD Member
    SEDE, Southeast Discus Enthusiast

Welcome! I do seem to remember seeing a help wanted sign at either Southern Aquatics or Premier Aquatics... Can't remember which one.

I saw a sign today (12/01/2017) at Premier Aquatics.

Quote Originally Posted by RichandPaula View Post
    Welcome! I do seem to remember seeing a help wanted sign at either Southern Aquatics or Premier Aquatics... Can't remember which one.
    Thanks but both of those stores are 45min - An hour away from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    I saw a sign today (12/01/2017) at Premier Aquatics.
    Thanks but that store is 45min from me

Quote Originally Posted by Sean5starpets View Post
    Thanks but that store is 45min from me
    you gotta travel to see the best stores. they arent all over the place like they used to be. There is nothing that replaces a few minutes IN a fish store. you learn a lot about how things work and how fishes interact and behave just watching