AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: Lace rock

Lace rock

Not sure if this is allowed but I was interested in trading some Texas holey rock for some lace rock. It currently fills up my 90 gallon drilled tank and wanted to trade for the same amount. If I had to guess close to 100 lb. I am also looking for some hap cichlids.

I'm not interested in trading, but if you are interested in buying, I have some very nice lace rook pieces

Quote Originally Posted by Cichlid View Post
    Not sure if this is allowed but I was interested in trading some Texas holey rock for some lace rock. It currently fills up my 90 gallon drilled tank and wanted to trade for the same amount. If I had to guess close to 100 lb. I am also looking for some hap cichlids.
    I'd be interested in the Holey Rock if you'd like to sell.

I also have 3 black tubs with yellow toops filled with it from my 180 gallon tank that I would like to sell.

Jim
    Dacula

Quote Originally Posted by JohnsCreekGA View Post
    I'm not interested in trading, but if you are interested in buying, I have some very nice lace rook pieces
    I'm interested, let me know what you have and prices via PM or text me at 678-392-9twofive0.

Quote Originally Posted by jimfur80 View Post
    I also have 3 black tubs with yellow toops filled with it from my 180 gallon tank that I would like to sell.

Jim
    Dacula
    I'm interested, let me know what you have and prices via PM or text me at 678-392-9twofive0.