AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: Dwarf hair grass and short valls

Dwarf hair grass and short valls

Hi everyone, I’m starting a planted tank in a fluval flex 9 and wanted to check here first if anyone had some plants that I’m looking for. Looking for dwarf hair grass and a short vail spieces like Vallisneria nan. But feel free to post any other plants that you have for sale as well. Thanks!

oh, looking for this ASAP

i have several bunches of val that doesnt seem to get tall. i thought it would. They are in a 20l and a 90. neither are more than 16" tall. im happy to sell them, all of them... i bet theres 10-15 plants

im in marietta

Cool, donít know how much I need but if you could pm me pricing that would be great

Sounds good. Please give me your phone number and we can set up a time and date for me to come by

Quote Originally Posted by silentdeath5 View Post
    Sounds good. Please give me your phone number and we can set up a time and date for me to come by
    i dont know man....your user name makes me worried....how about you give me YOUR number.....im mostly joking

Bump, still looking for some dwarf hair grass if anyone has any. If nothing in a couple days then Iíll order online.