AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sandy Springs Or Roswell Apts

Question Sandy Springs Or Roswell Apts

!I am planning to move near Sandy Springs so I can help my Mother. Does anyone know of apts near Sandy Springs or Roswell that rent for aprox 600?

When I was searching around that area a couple of years back most of the apartments will start at around $800 and go up from there. Not the cheapest area unfortunately. Best of luck with your search!
    Jakub Lapinski - Premier Aquatics Manager
    Premier Aquatics - (770) 321-8404
    Email - jakub@premieraquatics.net

aX·i·o
    ·mat·ic - taken for granted : self-evident or unquestionable.

aXio were you talking about Roswell and Sandy Springs?

That area is going to be really tough. They've replaced most of the older apartments with newer, "luxury" condos and apartments. I lived in an apartment just North of the hooch on the Roswell side ~12 years ago and if I recall, rent was $1200 / mo. There are some big developments being built off of Abernathy. I'd check those out.

Blog Entries
    That's a tough area for rent. My sister bought a condo for less than the monthly rent of a comparable apt. On zillow. I see $800 and up. Are you willing to share a 2 bedroom with 1 roommate or a house with more than one? That's what the students do.

I have multiple chemical sensitivity problem so I need to live alone. Thus when I go to the club's meetings I stand in the back.

Where I am now rent is $600 but when I move out they will make improvements which will make the rent higher. Had read that in the long run it will be cheaper to buy than to rent but I don't have a steady job yet. Fortunately my credit is good so I eventually will buy. I need to at least get closer to the north end of I 285.

Any suggestions as to what city I could find low rent in a safe neighborhood near the north end of I 285?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilde View Post
    aXio were you talking about Roswell and Sandy Springs?
    I was searching in Roswell, Sandy Springs, Marietta, or Woodstock. Pricing pretty much started at $800/$900 in all those areas in my search. I did fine some cheaper further North in Woodstock, but it was too far away for me to consider it. As the others have mentioned most of the old apartments are being replaced or renovated in these areas so it will be very tough to find anything cheaper then $800/month.

I think to find anything cheaper you will have to be willing to go further North... Acworth, Cumming/Forsyth, Canton, Smyrna, etc... Possibly Woodstock/Kennesaw but be careful with some of the cheaper apartments in these locations... some are a little sketchy for sure.
    Last edited by aXio; 12-29-2017 at 01:52 PM.
    Jakub Lapinski - Premier Aquatics Manager
    Premier Aquatics - (770) 321-8404
    Email - jakub@premieraquatics.net

aX·i·o
    ·mat·ic - taken for granted : self-evident or unquestionable.

Last time looking for apt found driving around apartment cheap. I had started in area listed in local paper. What streets are there apts?

Quote Originally Posted by Demonfish View Post
    My sister bought a condo for less than the monthly rent of a comparable apt. On zillow. I see $800 and up.
    Yeh, from what I have read it is becoming cheaper to buy than rent. For now must rent.

I am thinking more possibilities in Marietta