AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: Plants and More

Blog Entries

Plants and More

Schedule works out where I'm planning to make the meeting on Jan 20th. Ready to learn some more about plants and hopefully get some great plants in the auction. Looking for anything low to medium light.

Also looking for a glass top for a 20 long. Interested in buying a used one if you have one laying around. Where do people find their glass tops/ what are you using? The 30" ones I need for a 20 long are twice the cost of the tank, even online. I've cut the glass pieces from home depot before and looks like I may be going that route again.

Looking for some healthy stock for the 20g long as well. Currently only a couple CPDs.

Looking forward to the meeting and will see you all there!

Have you considered the pvc plastic roofing?

Glad you're going to be able to make it! We may be bidding against each other.... I'm after the same plants. lol

I don't think I have a top for a 20L, but I'll double-check later and let you know. If I do, it's yours.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Len! I haven't checked out the corrugated pvc stuff recently. I think I checked a few years ago and you had to purchase a while sheet. I'll definitely look though, thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'll be bringing a few plants, go ahead and fight over them on Saturday.