AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: Great January meeting

Great January meeting

I’m a “fair weathered” club member. I make 3-5 meetings a year and both auctions. So I only have a limited experience base to draw from with AAAA. That being said, Yesterday was the best meeting I’ve been to. Both the club business and the program were informative and the auction was well run. It was also encouraging to see so many people there.
    Combine the meeting with the news of the events coming up in the next few months and I think 2018 is starting off as a great year for AAAA. Board, your hard work is paying dividends.

Rick

There are no words for how much this kind Post means to me and all of us on the BoD Rick! Thank you so much!
    Cheers!
    ~ Brianna (Brie) Mercer
    AAAA Vice President and Social Media Chairperson

Board Of Directors
    Hey Rick, thank you for your post. It was awesome seeing everyone yesterday and all the new folks was a pleasant suprise. Looking forward to meeting you soon.
    Stewart

Super bummed I had to miss this one =/ Especially after all of the amazing feedback I'm hearing.
    Jakub Lapinski - Premier Aquatics Manager
    Premier Aquatics - (770) 321-8404
    Email - jakub@premieraquatics.net

aX·i·o
    ·mat·ic - taken for granted : self-evident or unquestionable.

Thank you Rick. It is really good to hear that kind of feedback. The meeting definitely charged my batteries and I think that the rest of the officers and BOD would agree. I was thrilled to see so many people there. Especially so many new, young folks.