AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: Just Joined

Thumbs Up Just Joined

I just joined the forum to learn more about the association and hopefully connect with other hobbyists in my local area. I live in Northwest Georgia about 1.5 hours from the Windy Hill location where meetings and auctions are held. I am excited to check out the auction in April.

Do you have to be a member to attend a meeting?

A little bit about me. I have 8 (about to be 9 with a new 75g setup that is cycling) freshwater display tanks ranging from 20 to 120 gallons and several 10g and 20g quarantine/fry tanks. My projects this year will be breeding Electric Blue Acaras with a bonded pair I recently obtained from a member on another forum and an Angelfish with a pair out of several that I raised and have just paired off. My stock is mostly peaceful with the angelfish and acaras being the most temperamental.

I am confused about the threads on this forum as it seems like the first few posts are missing on a couple I popped into.

Welcome to the club, and no you don't need a membership to attend the meetings. But if you do join you do get the monthly fish talk, 15% discount at Premier Aquatics, a better split at the Spring and Fall auction, and the ability to sell at the monthly mini-auctions. So there are some benefits to the club, but not necessary to come by and have some fun with us.

Welcome aboard! It sounds like you definitely caught the addiction! lol

The meetings are always free to attend. Our next is on February 10th. Feel free to contact me if you ever have any questions about the club. I look forward to meeting you at one of our events.

Len

Welcome! We hope to see you soon at one of the meetings.

Welcome to the forum.

As for for your comment about part of the thread missing, each “page” only holds about 10 replies. Older replies go to another page that you can get to at the bottom of each page. Hope this helps.

Welcome to the family! =)
    Jakub Lapinski - Premier Aquatics Manager
    Premier Aquatics - (770) 321-8404
    Email - jakub@premieraquatics.net

aX·i·o
    ·mat·ic - taken for granted : self-evident or unquestionable.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I plan to attend the the February meeting if at all possible. I am sure I will wind up joining. I look forward to participating more in the forum as well. I have knowledge to share , but much more to learn. 😊
    Now I gotta figure out how to get the ap on my phone to make it easier.

I don't really use the site on mobile, but tapatalk should help. We are currently testing our new site which will be much more mobile friendly.

I installed Tapatalk and it is working great. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forums!
    - Jeremy