AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Rapps GROUP ORDER? For delivery to 02/10 Meeting

Board Of Directors heatherbeast's Avatar

Lol Jeff Rapps GROUP ORDER? For delivery to 02/10 Meeting

Hey all,

I am placing an order with Jeff Rapps around 02/06/18, and will request delivery the morning of 02/10. If you want to join in without shelling out for the shipping costs, I can order then bring the fish to the meeting at Windy Hill Community Center. Have a look at his stock list to see if anything tickles your fancy, and let me know what you'd like. :)

www.tangledupincichlids.com

Fish Talk announcement?

SORT OF.

I put it as the caption to a picture of my green terror that I got from Rapps. A more explicit, separate announcement would probably be wise, though. :) I'll write it up.

When does the order need to be put in by?

Sent you a PM
    Larry Bugg
    NADA (North American Discus Association) BOD Member
    SEDE, Southeast Discus Enthusiast

Jeff will be back in the office tomorrows, so I will get confirmation regarding delivery times on Saturdays. His stock list will likely be updated on 01/30 (tuesday) so be sure to take another look. I plan on accepting requests and payment until 8 pm Sunday 02/04/18.

Cool, I'll put in what I want exactly by the 3rd

Good news, everybody! I confirmed with both Jeff and FedEx that the box WILL arrive before noon on Saturday. Worst case scenario, I miss the BOD meeting beforehand. ;)

The stock list has been updated, btw, there's some new stuff on there.

http://tangledupincichlids.com/stock.html

Lots of South/Central American Cichlids, African, cool catfish, and some nice oddballs. Pictures of stock in-hand are on the site. Check it out, and let me know by 02/04 what your fishy wishes are!

My order remains the same. 5 of the Pterophyllum scalare 'Suriname'. Just let me know the total including my share of shipping and the Paypal address to send payment to. Thanks for doing this. Can't wait to see them.
    Larry Bugg
    NADA (North American Discus Association) BOD Member
    SEDE, Southeast Discus Enthusiast

Hello everyone. The stock list has just been updated -- check it out. http://www.tangledupincichlids.com/stock.html

If you see anything new that grabs you, just let me know. I will put the order in on 02/06.

For those of you who have already placed your orders, you may either pay me at the meeting or paypal the amount to me. :) PM for email addy.