AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: Tank for tank trade

Tank for tank trade

Currently have a 90 gallon drilled set up. I’m not a big fan of the sump and was looking to trade it for something bigger non drilled. Tank has black silicone and is not very old. Left corner overflow. Tank is set up and running so there are not any leaks. Strictly looks to swap tanks only though so a 110 non drilled would work

I would also be interested in buying a 6’ 125 gallon tank. Tank only as I would like to build my own stand. . I would like one with three lid openings.

Quote Originally Posted by Cichlid View Post
    I would also be interested in buying a 6’ 125 gallon tank. Tank only as I would like to build my own stand. . I would like one with three lid openings.
    I have a older 6', 125 gal tank that I was toying with setting up. Doing the leak test on it now and there are no issues. Tank only and no lids. Tank is only has 2 opening on top. Believe its an older Oceanic based on the trim (haven't looked for a manufacturer on it if the truth is told though).

I have a non-drilled 110 I'm looking to get rid of. Text me for more info, 6787612933. Thanks.