AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: February BoD Meeting

February BoD Meeting

Hey Folks!

Our February Board Of Directors meeting will be at 11:45 on Saturday 2/10/18 at Fuddruckers located at 3000 Windy Hill Rd. in Marietta. We'll wrap up the meeting by 1:00 and head down the road to the Windy Hill Community Center for our 1:30 meeting start.

I plan to arrive before 11:00 to enjoy lunch before we begin the actual meeting. As always, members are encouraged to attend and participate. Hope to see you all there!

Len
    Last edited by HN1; 02-08-2018 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HN1 View Post
    Hey Folks!

Our February Board Of Directors meeting will be at 11:45 on Saturday 11/4/17 at Fuddruckers located at 3000 Windy Hill Rd. in Marietta. We'll wrap up the meeting by 1:00 and head down the road to the Windy Hill Community Center for our 1:30 meeting start.

I plan to arrive before 11:00 to enjoy lunch before we begin the actual meeting. As always, members are encouraged to attend and participate. Hope to see you all there!

Len
    Is the day correct (11/4/17)?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    I'm scared of the assassin snails!

Member of GeorgiaCarry.Org - Georgia's Most Aggressive Civil Rights Organization

Len being very quick with the Copy Paste function I see, I'll be there for the meeting though. Only have a managers meeting this time so don't have to watch the store or anything this time.

Quote Originally Posted by mike from philly View Post
    Is the day correct (11/4/17)?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Fixed. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by likestofish View Post
    Len being very quick with the Copy Paste function I see, I'll be there for the meeting though. Only have a managers meeting this time so don't have to watch the store or anything this time.
    Too quick after a long work day apparently. lol