AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: Electric Blue Acaras and more!!

Electric Blue Acaras and more!!

Hello, I have EB Acaras ranging from 1/2" to 1" long for sale in Lafayette, GA. How does $10 ea sound to you? Also, some young A viejitas, N helianthus, and a few small bosemani rainbows left.
    Come get them or I can meet you at the auction in April if you buy ahead of time.

Tom 423.421.1168

How much are the rainbows

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

$5 ea for approx. 1.5" fish not colored out yet.

THANK YOU to everyone who has bought fish from me! Its been great meeting all of you! I still have plenty of acaras left, a few viejitas (maybe 10 or 12), the helianthus, and I would let another half dozen rainbows go if someone asked. I will be attending the meeting this Sat in Windy Hill and can bring fish if someone can't make the drive.

Regards,
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by ttomisek View Post
    THANK YOU to everyone who has bought fish from me! Its been great meeting all of you! I still have plenty of acaras left, a few viejitas (maybe 10 or 12), the helianthus, and I would let another half dozen rainbows go if someone asked. I will be attending the meeting this Sat in Windy Hill and can bring fish if someone can't make the drive.

Regards,
    Tom
    How big are the rainbows?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

6 A viejitas left! Still plenty of EB acaras, various sizes from the same clutch 1/2" up to 1.5"!! $10 ea for these fish

If you're into dwarf Africans, I also have N helianthus! $7 ea for these.

Come and get them!
    Call or text:

Tom 423.1168; Lafayette, GA