AquaRank.com
  • 03-10-2018 01:30 PM to 05:00 PM
    *The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
    Calendar
    Club Events

March 2018 Meeting

On Saturday March 10 at 1:30 PM, AAAA will welcome Michael Wolfe of NANFA - North American Native Fishes Association to share his talk “Georgia Sunfishes and More”. Join us at the Windy Hill Community Center to see his presentation about the sunfish that are native to Georgia. Mini auction to follow the talk. The event is free and open to the public.
  • Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: March 2018 Meeting: 03-10-2018 01:30 PM - 05:00 PM

Near Athens in the Oconee River Watershed
      I'm looking forward to hanging out with y'all again... and talking about native sunfishes like this guy!

bluespot.jpg

We are very looking forward to it.
      - Jeremy

Near Athens in the Oconee River Watershed
      Had a great time today folks. Good questions and good discussion make for an easy presentation. And the few embarrassing questions about my husbandry were no so bad!

If y'all have any questions you know how to get a hold of me. I would be happy to help you in any way I can.

Awesome presentation and discussion. Thanks Michael! We may need to look into that 7 1/2 hour meeting or maybe a field trip. :)

Board Of Directors heatherbeast's Avatar
      Sadly the local trip to Autrey Mill is the same day as our May meeting, but keep us posted about the June convention. Definitely interested in getting the word out. Thank you for the mini-section on legalities too. I'm going to do research to see about bait dealer licensing now, hee hee.