AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: Male pink convict cichlid

Male pink convict cichlid

Stunning male pink convict cichlid. He has mated with a female in the tank and grown too aggressive for the other fish. He will be fine with other convicts or similar South American cichlids so long as he is not in a mated pair. Hoping to find him a good home. Come get him for free and we will throw in some of his fry if you want them. Willing to deliver him if you are within a few miles. Otherwise you'll need to pick him up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Dablako7 View Post
    Stunning male pink convict cichlid. He has mated with a female in the tank and grown too aggressive for the other fish. He will be fine with other convicts or similar South American cichlids so long as he is not in a mated pair. Hoping to find him a good home. Come get him for free and we will throw in some of his fry if you want them. Willing to deliver him if you are within a few miles. Otherwise you'll need to pick him up.
    I'm interested. Where are you located?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

We are located near Emory in the North Druid Hills/Decatur area. Where are you located?

We are located near Emory in the North Druid Hills/Decatur area. Where are you located?
    Southside. Fayetteville actually. But...i come not far from your way to pick up my daughter tomorrow. When is it available?

I should be home around 1 tomorrow if all goes as planned. What time works for you?

Quote Originally Posted by bmarsh07 View Post
    Southside. Fayetteville actually. But...i come not far from your way to pick up my daughter tomorrow. When is it available?

Are you still looking to get him today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HE AND HIS FRY ARE STILL AVAILABLE! Looking for a good home

HE AND HIS FRY ARE STILL AVAILABLE! Looking for a good home

Hey- sorry about that. I had a car issue and had to get a new one. I could pick up tomorrow night. If someone claims before that, I completely understand. Otherwise I can do tomorrow.

No worries. There is one person who has also shown interest but is currently out of town. Which ever one of you wants him, commits to him, and is able to get him first can have him. Let me know what works for you