AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Angels are back in the Fish Room

  1. #11
    Looks like fun. Are you going to be selling any?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by 54RICHARDI View Post
    Welcome back to angels. Jus like old times.
    Lol, a passion or obsession you and I both share. See you at the auction?
    Larry Bugg
    NADA (North American Discus Association) BOD Member
    SEDE, Southeast Discus Enthusiast

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanmulkey View Post
    Looks like fun. Are you going to be selling any?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fun it indeed is!! So much so that I have given them more room in the fish house than the discus. For right now at least. I have actually sold some at the last couple of meetings. Smaller than I usually prefer to sell them but angels have such large spawns that space can quickly become an issue. I will probably carry a couple of bags to the meeting this coming Saturday and I will definitely have them at the Spring auction on April 15th. If anyone wants to make the trip out to see the fish house I would certainly sell some now.
    Larry Bugg
    NADA (North American Discus Association) BOD Member
    SEDE, Southeast Discus Enthusiast

  4. #14
    Are you still planning on bringing some of these beauties to the auction?

  5. #15
    I sure am.
    Larry Bugg
    NADA (North American Discus Association) BOD Member
    SEDE, Southeast Discus Enthusiast

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Bugg View Post
    I sure am.
    Awesome! I plan to go and see what it’s all about. Looking for a special angel to mate to my female comb tail veil black lace and would love a veil tail smokey. It looked like some of yours had longer fins in the video.

    Do you have any proven males you will be selling? The alternative is to buy a few to grow out and hope one is a male.

    What other fish do you breed?



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by tfreema View Post
    Awesome! I plan to go and see what it’s all about. Looking for a special angel to mate to my female comb tail veil black lace and would love a veil tail smokey. It looked like some of yours had longer fins in the video.

    Do you have any proven males you will be selling? The alternative is to buy a few to grow out and hope one is a male.

    What other fish do you breed?



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry, no proven males. These smoky's do indeed have long dorsal and anal fins. Lots of them end up 8" top to bottom. I also breed discus, rams and apistos. I will be bringing some juvie and young adult discus to the auction. I will also have some proven pairs of my elec blue rams (orange head) and 1 bag of apistos.


    Elec Blue Ram by Larry Bugg, on Flickr
    Larry Bugg
    NADA (North American Discus Association) BOD Member
    SEDE, Southeast Discus Enthusiast

  8. #18
    Oh my! If only I had the time, space, and energy for another tank for a pair of those electric blue rams. The only room I have is in a cooler temp tank where my Bolivian Rams are aging out. They are stunning.

    I will look for you at the auction. I am not sure how things go there or how I even sign up to bid, but will figure it out. If for some reason I am not able to connect and pick some smokies up there, where area are you located for a possible meet up?




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by tfreema View Post
    Oh my! If only I had the time, space, and energy for another tank for a pair of those electric blue rams. The only room I have is in a cooler temp tank where my Bolivian Rams are aging out. They are stunning.

    I will look for you at the auction. I am not sure how things go there or how I even sign up to bid, but will figure it out. If for some reason I am not able to connect and pick some smokies up there, where area are you located for a possible meet up?




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The auction is easy. All you need to do is register and get a bidder number. You can register on line prior to the auction or you can register at the auction. I will also be easy to find. I work at the registration table. I'm not so easy to find away from the auction. I no longer live in the Metro area. We move to the country when I retired. Now live in Hillsboro, Ga. About 1 1/2 hours from downtown Atlanta. If you want to come out and see the fish house, visitors are always welcome.
    Larry Bugg
    NADA (North American Discus Association) BOD Member
    SEDE, Southeast Discus Enthusiast

  10. #20
    That is south of Atlanta. I am in the north Georgia area about 90 miles north so yeah, that would be good little trek for me.

    Thanks for the info. I will probably just register when I get there since I cannot seem to find the link online.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •