I say go for it. If you've got the time to develop a better mouse trap and can deliver it for free it's a win win for everyone. I haven't been actively developing this auction software for years due to time and professional obligations. My advise would be to observe the entire auction process and develop a system that will accommodate a real-time auction and integrates the registration system into that process. Also, realize that internet access at the auction location may be limited or non-existent so you will probably need a local network solution (server, router, etc.) for the actual auction. You would probably need to be available for every auction in case there are any bugs in the software or other problems occur. Just a few things to think about. If you have any questions regarding the process, please feel free to ask or PM me. I think I've only missed one AAAA auction in 17 years and that was before we started using this software, so I know the process quite well. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with. I would rather be a 'Runner' during the auction anyway so I can see the fish and plants up close before I bid on them (hint...hint...volunteer to be a Runner, it's the best job)!

Thanks,

Brian