AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 75 gallon or larger tank

  1. #1

    Thumbs Up 60 gallon or larger tank

    Im looking for a 75 or larger tank

    if you have a canister and lightening for it as well that would be a bonus.

    Id like a black rim, but would entertain brown if the price was right

    Id rather have a larger footprint verses height.

    thanks
    Last edited by ChadRamsey; 04-17-2018 at 04:26 PM.

  2. #2
    Are you looking for just the tank, or are you interested in Tank, Stand, Hood, Filters, etc?

  3. #3
    PMed you

    But for others, im interested in all that is associated with the tank.

    thanks

  4. #4
    Petsmart has a 75g setup that looks pretty nice on sale for $299 starting today.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Wish they had larger :( what is it with big box only going up to 75?)

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by KayvonG View Post
    Wish they had larger :( what is it with big box only going up to 75?)
    I just got a 125 from petsmart for $522. It will likely go on sale again in a couple months.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    my 125 i was selling for $500 woul dhave been better...so much more included, but i do understand the desire for new.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by mountainman36 View Post
    my 125 i was selling for $500 woul dhave been better...so much more included, but i do understand the desire for new.
    New and not having to drive 4-5 hours round trip, lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by tfreema View Post
    Petsmart has a 75g setup that looks pretty nice on sale for $299 starting today.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thats a decent set up, but i want to build my own stand and use a better looking light fixture. A hanging one.

    So, im looking for the tank without a stand, OR a different stand. Im open

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •