AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: Rocks!

Rocks!

I'm redoing the scape in my 90 gallon and looking for rocks. It will be a planted tank but trying to get some height in the back with large rocks and some terraced areas with rock retainers. The landscaping places around intown Atlanta seem to only have the thin/medium stack rocks which are too square, or river rocks, which are too round, hah. I'd like to find something with the ADA look, but I'm not toooo picky. Fish stores have some, but really limited supply so there's not much selection or even as much as I need, and of course pretty pricey. Anyone have anything I could buy or know where to find some? Looking for different sizes, preferably not super dark/black, and something inert that will affect pH as little as possible.
    Last edited by lizzyann; 04-11-2018 at 12:09 PM.

I have some field stone I got from a landscaper in Athens. If you pm me your #, Iíll send you a text picture of what it looks like when I get home. Actually hand selected this so I could build caves.

Thanks! I'll send you my number.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangfan View Post
    I have some field stone I got from a landscaper in Athens. If you pm me your #, Iíll send you a text picture of what it looks like when I get home. Actually hand selected this so I could build caves.