AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: Synodontis Lucipinnis (false petricola) for trade (or sale)

Synodontis Lucipinnis (false petricola) for trade (or sale)

I have 4 of these catfish that do not fit into my stock any longer. They were sold to me as petricola, but I have since figured out that they are actually lucipinnis. Very nice looking catfish that mostly stay hidden, but you do see them out and about daily, especially at feeding time.

I would love to make a trade with someone that could give them a good home. Temp range is 71.6 - 75.2 according to planet catfish. Here is a link: https://www.planetcatfish.com/common...species_id=103

I am game for peaceful cooler temp fish (74 degrees) that can live with neon tetras, peppered cories, etc. (including those since I need to really beef up their school/shoal), plants, driftwood. If you got something you would like to trade, let's talk.

If you want them, but do not have anything to trade, make me an offer.

I live in the North Georgia area, but can meet up somewhere between here and Atlanta if necessary.

Any chances someone would want these before I do fish shuffling this weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where in NGa are you located?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Chatsworth

Decided to take a chance with these guys in the 125 with neon tetras. They have been living with celestial pearl danios for a couple years so I am thinking the neons are safe.

Mods, you can close this thread. Thanks!