AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: First meeting and "Mini Auction" was a doozy!

First meeting and "Mini Auction" was a doozy!

Hi All,

Im Alex and have had an aquarium since 2003 with Mbuna, started with a 20L and progressed to a 55. Now im into Peacock Cichlids and oddly enough plants. Im still learning, just started plants in a 20H. Its always something new!

Im a real estate agent and project assistant, always something to do and pretty busy but I enjoy my aquariums, rock hounding and movies. I plan on attending as many meetings as time permits.

The first meeting was great, really enjoyed the presentation on Auquascaping and the not so "mini auction". I sold a few peacocks and some lace agate, and bought a few things. Looking forward to the next time!

It was a pleasure meeting everyone! Im on facebook so feel free to friend me. Im a member of the Georgia Mineral Society (rock collecting) I would like to bring the two together some, lets see what happens!

Welcome Alex!

It was great to chat with you and talk about the GMS. Like I mentioned, we have a few people that I know are interested in rock collecting. I looked at https://www.gamineral.org/ a bit and just have to figure out my calendar.

Len