AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: August Meeting Info?

August Meeting Info?

What is a bowl show? And will there be a mini-auction afterwards? I have lot's of good stuff to bring.

I missed the July meeting. Was the auction after it not so mini like June's?

Heather should be posting details on the bowl show soon. There will be a monthly auction (I am not calling them mini any more). Last month's had over 150 items.

Thanks!

So you decided to not go with the mini-not-so-mini auction title? LOL. I was not prepared to be there so long in June, but at least now I can be prepared for it to take a while.

Almost 200 items! It was my first "mini" not so mini auction...

I just realized that the August meeting is later in the month (18th) than usual and is my family vacation week. We will be headed to Panama City so will likely not be able to make it to the meeting. BOO!! I have some great stuff to bring that will not be allowed at the Fall Auction (equipment/lights/supplies), plus I already missed last month and hate to miss out on all the fun.

Blog Entries
    Will there not be dry goods at the fall auction? You could sell all that kind of stuff there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I am a new member so maybe the Fall auction is different from Spring (which was my first meeting attended), but there were no dry goods allowed in the Spring auction.

Blog Entries
    They're not allowed in the auction but there is a separate dry goods area. You can individually price items and then people can buy them for the price you set. If no one buys you just take it back home. Same split with the club though if item sells.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ok, cool! If there was a section in Spring, I totally missed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tfreema View Post
    Ok, cool! If there was a section in Spring, I totally missed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There was a Dry Goods section at the spring auction. They call it the Buy It Now area. It is a walled off section of the room to the right of the stage as your looking at the auctioneer.