AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: 125 Saltwater Aquarium With Custom White Caninet

125 Saltwater Aquarium With Custom White Caninet

Beautiful 125 gallon saltwater aquarium in a white custom built cabinet with hood. Over 100 pounds of live rock with mushrooms, large sump, refugium, reef octopus skimmer, LED lighting with timer, three blue strip lights, auto top off, UV sterilizer and more.. Working tradeshows so I do not have time to care for the tank anymore; therefore, it is priced to move quickly. Let me know if you would like to see photos. Regards, Scott

I would take $600 for it if you come get it and move it.

Regards, Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Smartin View Post
    Beautiful 125 gallon saltwater aquarium in a white custom built cabinet with hood. Over 100 pounds of live rock with mushrooms, large sump, refugium, reef octopus skimmer, LED lighting with timer, three blue strip lights, auto top off, UV sterilizer and more.. Working tradeshows so I do not have time to care for real money slots app; therefore, it is priced to move quickly. Let me know if you would like to see photos. Regards, Scott
    I'm interested!
    Last edited by veltman; 09-13-2018 at 12:50 PM.

This is an exceptional deal! I wish I was ready for saltwater and had the room, time, and energy to add something like this!!