AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: GBR and EBR pairs

GBR and EBR pairs

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a German Blue Ram and an Electric Blue Ram pair for my 90 gallon that I recently rescaped. They will be the stars of the show! I'm not planning on breeding, just wanted pairs to reduce aggression. I would love to find some really beautiful ones from a local breeder if possible. I can pick up at the auction.

Contact Larry Bugg. He has some amazing rams, including a new variety, black night/knight or something. Unfortunately I believe he will not be at the meeting, but you can PM him.

Quote Originally Posted by lizzyann View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm looking for a German Blue Ram and an Electric Blue Ram pair for my 90 gallon that I recently rescaped. They will be the stars of the show! I'm not planning on breeding, just wanted pairs to reduce aggression. I would love to find some really beautiful ones from a local breeder if possible. I can pick up at the auction.
    I have 8 GBR, 2 pairs and 4 males, available. All but 1 of the males were hatched in my tank on 1 April 2018. The other male is approximately 6 mos. older than the youngsters. Are you still looking?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

PM sent to jbgrand.

I am definitely still interested! Sorry it took me a few days, I need to change my settings so that I'm notified when someone responds to my post. I'll pm you.

Quote Originally Posted by anthony View Post
    Are you still interested? I can use jackpotjoy promo code. It's pretty cool. imo.
    Watch out folks, spam post. Don't click the link. I've reported it for removal.
    Jeffrey