AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pearl Weed

Thanks I should have enough for all that want some. I do need to clear out a good amount. I will be dropping off any excess amount to LFS next week.

Pearl Weed

Quote Originally Posted by dtg View Post
    I won't be available before the meeting, but I might be able to meet you after the meeting in Sandy Springs near perimeter mall. What time would that be?
    I am not from the area and just go down for the meeting. Where is this in relation to the windy hill community center in Smyrna?

I am 1.5 hours north of the meeting location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s not too far. Perimeter Mall is just north of 285 and Georgia 400.

I'm looking for some pearl weed as well. I'm not very far off, over in Acworth and I work down in Buckhead. If you have some time on a day before Saturday, we could meet up and I can get as much as your willing to part with to pass on to people at the meeting on the weekend. I'm off friday but can meet up after say 5pm any other day of the week that works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by dtg View Post
    It’s not too far. Perimeter Mall is just north of 285 and Georgia 400.

Quote Originally Posted by mbroome View Post
    I'm looking for some pearl weed as well. I'm not very far off, over in Acworth and I work down in Buckhead. If you have some time on a day before Saturday, we could meet up and I can get as much as your willing to part with to pass on to people at the meeting on the weekend. I'm off friday but can meet up after say 5pm any other day of the week that works for you.
    Mitchell, if you do that, I definitely want some and will gladly send PayPal to OP or pay you the $10 at the meeting.

that’s great - thanks for doing this. I’ll bag as many as people want. I think that is three so far. I’ll PM meet up details.

Thanks Mitchell. Glad to see that this connection is working out. Like tfreema, I travel to Atlanta for the meeting, coming from north of Chattanooga, about 2 hours. I can't meet dtg after the meeting on Saturday, so thank you for being an intermediary.

So, tell me if I need to send money through PayPal or pay Mitchell when he delivers the pearl weed.

Thanks!!

Trinny,

I met up with Daniel today and got the pearl weed so I will have it ready for you at the meeting. You can either give me the money at the meeting or send it over via paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by tfreema View Post
    So, tell me if I need to send money through PayPal or pay Mitchell when he delivers the pearl weed.

Thanks!!