AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: Auction April 15th or 13th?

Auction April 15th or 13th?

I see the auction listed as April 15th, which is a Monday. Is that correct, or is it actually the 13th or 14th?

Thanks,

You are looking at the 2018 date. The auction is April 7th.
    Larry Bugg
    NADA (North American Discus Association) BOD Member
    SEDE, Southeast Discus Enthusiast

What time does it begin? And is it at the windy hill community center?

Setup and registration begins around 9. Usually the first gavel is around 11. Yes, at the WHCC.

anybody have any idea when we can start registering online, page still has last Springs auction posted, is less than 3 weeks away
    An empty tank is a terrible thing to waste

Would also be nice if there were a volunteer link posted.

Brian has registration ready to go as soon as he gets a thumbs up. David and Brianna will get the volunteer sign-up going shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by fishfarm View Post
    anybody have any idea when we can start registering online, page still has last Springs auction posted, is less than 3 weeks away
    LOL Ken, Have you ever registered more than one day in advance if not the day of?? Much less three weeks out.
    Larry Bugg
    NADA (North American Discus Association) BOD Member
    SEDE, Southeast Discus Enthusiast

Yeah, LOL along with Larry. Looking forward to great stuff from Ken. And from Larry.
    Last edited by canoe; 03-22-2019 at 07:12 AM.

Larry, with people posting not kowning when the date is and nothing is being posted yet I am trying to nudge folks to get things online for everyone to use, and yes, I am retired I actually have time now, I want to preregister :) and the sooner we get it out there the more people know, more people can plan to come, better prices for sellers too!l
    An empty tank is a terrible thing to waste