AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can deliver to the June 1st meeting

Quote Originally Posted by keithy View Post
    I would also like to get a pair of electric blue ram, preferable one male and one female. Is it too late for me to order?
    EBR are very difficult to sex. I'm right about 50% of the time. I can do my best for a male and female but no guarantees. Please confirm if you want me to bring them to the meeting.
    Larry Bugg
    NADA (North American Discus Association) BOD Member
    SEDE, Southeast Discus Enthusiast

Larry,
    If that is the case, I will just get a pair of GBR from you, one male and one female, if possible. Been waiting for these. Thank you!
    Keith

Larry,
    If that is the case, I will just get a pair of GBR from you, one male and one female, if possible. Been waiting for these. Thank you!
    Keith
    I'm not sure if I will have a pair available. Won't know till I get everything bagged in the morning.
    Larry Bugg

I am hoping that you will have one of each sex. If not, I will wait for the next batch to purchase. Will you be able to pm me in the morning to confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Bugg View Post
    I should be able to bring you 2 males and 2 females. I will have them at the meeting.
    Sounds good. Thanks :)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I am hoping that you will have one of each sex. If not, I will wait for the next batch to purchase. Will you be able to pm me in the morning to confirm?
    Yes, I will send you a PM if I have a pair.
    Larry Bugg