AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: 5ft 100+ gallon tank and stand

5ft 100+ gallon tank and stand

I am looking to buy a 60"x18x24+ tank, stand and preferably matching hood. I finally got permission for a display tank in the living room so in good condition and furniture quality.

Hello Cpowell, I am in the process of transferring to Ft Walton Beach to work for the military for the next few years. Anyway, due to my age, I getting out of a life time tropical fish hobbyist. I have a 1985 125 gallon aquarium made by Oceanic with the stand. I just drained it over the 4th of July, in fact I just gave over a hundred fish to the local pet store. The tanks is 72 inches long by 17 inches (front to back) by 24 inches deep. I also have a special custom made 72 inch light hood of unstained oak that holds two 32 inch 24/7 planted Fennex LED lights. The tank stand and light is 500.00 dollars. I also have a complete Co2 system, 2 heaters, 2 Eheim canister filters, one is the 3 plus and the other is the 4plus professional, both work. Anyway I have a bunch of extras if interested. The only catch is I live in Enterprise Alabama. That is about a 4 hour drive from the center of Atlanta. If interested let me know and we can discuss further. here is a image of the tanks, stand and light.

Thanks
    Charles
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by chover; 07-10-2019 at 08:14 PM.